Cascade Student Transportation
Hockinson School District contracts with Cascade Student Transportation for safe, timely, experienced transportation service.
Bus Route Information (Traversa Ride 360)
When initially setting up your account, please use a computer (not a smartphone or a tablet).
Use your student's library number for his or her Student ID, and when you input his or her year in school, add a 0 before grades 1 through 9 (e.g., grade 1 would be 01).
If this doesn't work, and you still need your student's busing information, please contact Cascade Student Transportation in the morning at 360-687-7137 and press option 1 to speak with a dispatcher.
To learn your student's bus route, pickup time and dropoff time:
1. Obtain your student’s "Other ID" -- the last five digits -- from Skyward/Family Access.
2. Visit https://WABattlegroundSD.traversaride360.com/.
3. On the Ride360 page, Click “Register” right below the Login button.
4. Fill out the form with a username and password of your choice.
5. Ride360 will send you a verification email. Click on the link in the email, and then login to Ride360.
6. When invited to add a student, click on “Find Student,” and enter your student’s information. Enter the five-digit "Other ID" from Skyward where the system requests "Student ID."
If you need extra assistance regarding busing, please contact James Packer at the District Office at (360) 448-6400 OR Cascade Student Transportation at (360) 687-7137
Every Wednesday is a one hour early release. All after school stop times for Wednesdays will be one hour earlier than stated in the Bus Route Information (edulog) link and on the Updated Bus Info links.
Weather & Emergency Closure Information
Transportation Route Change Application