Welcome to Hockinson School District! We seek to inspire all to live with strong core values and to become competent, responsible learners. At Hockinson Schools, we develop independent thinkers who can positively contribute to our changing world.
Our dedicated staff members are truly the heart of our district, committed to student learning, maximizing resources and caring for our facilities. As a three-school district of nearly 2,000 students, we are proud of where we’ve been and excited about where we’re headed, with a promise to prepare students for future success.
That is #TheHockinsonWay
- Hockinson School District includes three schools (Hockinson Heights Elementary School, Hockinson Middle School, Hockinson High School) and a District Office.
- The District operates a preschool and a transition program for individuals 18 to 21 years old.
- We are located in Brush Prairie, which is in unincorporated Clark County, WA.
- The District Office hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., M-F, except on public holidays.
- The District is governed by a five-member Board of Directors and the Superintendent.
- Steve Marshall, District Superintendent, is the executive officer of the Board and is responsible for the administration of the schools under applicable laws and policies of the District.
District Office Staff:
Steve Marshall, Superintendent
Cindy Orr, Executive Assistant
Julie Dobbins, Personnel/Payroll Director
Michelle Scott, Business Manager
Keila Dean, Director of Special Education
Shaniko Ristau, Maintenance Director
For a complete District staff list, click here.