Registration for Sports:
HMS Sports are open to students in grades 7- 8. In order for athletes to be eligible for sports, students must meet the following criteria before they can be cleared to tryout/participate:
- Registration on Family ID website (click Register Now link below)
- Current sports physical uploaded to Registration (physician signature required) click here for form
- Proof of medical insurance-Insurance may be purchased here
- Scholastic and WIAA eligibility (see athletic handbook- read current handbook and sign on Family ID)
- Sport Fee and ASB Paid (For cut sports- wait to make payment until team selections)
- All past due fines must be paid to participate
- Pay for your participation fee or outstanding fees by clicking here.
*All new students to the District (boundary or transfer) need to fill out New Student Athlete paperwork and email or turn in to the athletics office in order to be cleared. (Link coming soon)
Athletic registration will open in mid-August.
Click the above Register Now button to login to your Family ID account-parents can login and make changes, check current sports physical date, or upload current physical.
For step by step instructions on creating a Family ID account watch a short video here.
Other Athletic Forms
Cardiac Arrest Information (WIAA)
Associated Student Body (ASB) fund balance reports
Athletic Schedules (2agshl.com)