Don't forget to vote in the upcoming Nov. 8, 2022 General Election! Voters can vote by mail or drop off ballots in the ballot box at the Hockinson Community Center and other locations around Clark County.
Mail-in ballots must be postmarked on Nov. 8. Voters can drop off their ballots in person until 8 pm on Nov. 8.
If you wish to return your voted ballot in person on or before Election Day take it to:
- Clark County Elections Office (1408 Franklin Street, Vancouver), available from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday and 7 am to 8 pm on Election Day.
- Or return your voted ballot to one of the 22 red permanent ballot drop boxes, available 24 hours a day starting 18 days before an election until 8 pm on Election Day.
- Cascade Park Post Office: 13651 NE 4th Street, Vancouver (next to the blue USPS mailboxes)
- Clark College: 1933 Fort Vancouver Way (between Hannah Hall and Penguin Union building near flagpole, walk-up only)
- Clark Public Utilities Operations Center: 8600 NE 117th Avenue, Vancouver (southeast parking lot)
- Downtown Vancouver: 500 W 14th Street, Vancouver (near courthouse between Franklin and Esther Streets)
- Fisher’s Landing Transit Center: 3510 SE 164th Avenue, Vancouver
- Hazel Dell 99th Street Transit Center: 9700 NE 7th Avenue, Vancouver (between 94th and 99th Streets)
- Pioneer Elementary and Frontier Middle Schools: 7600 NE 166th Avenue, Vancouver (parking lot between the two schools)
- Shahala Middle School: 601 SE 192nd Avenue, Vancouver (near the flagpole)
- Thomas Jefferson Middle School: 3000 NW 119th Street, Vancouver (parking lot)
- Vancouver Mall Parking Lot: 8700 NE Vancouver Mall Drive, Vancouver (parking lot southeast of Macys near the C-Tran Vine station)
- WSU Vancouver: 14204 NE Salmon Creek Avenue (from WSU entrance road turn right at the first street into the south parking lot)
Other Locations: ** Two boxes have been relocated