Registration for Sports:
HMS Sports are open to students in grades 7- 8. In order for athletes to be eligible for sports, students must meet the following criteria before they can be cleared to tryout/participate:
This season we will begin using the Final Forms system for registration to participate in middle school athletics. You will need to create a new profile and be fully cleared to participate in the 1st practice on Monday 8/28. More information about registering can be found here -> Final Form Registration
All athletes must have a current sports physical on file, sports physicals are good for 2 years. Physicals previously uploaded to FamilyID do not automatically transfer over to Final Forms. Physical Form
While the Final Forms system is new this year, it should help improve communication between coaches, athletes, families, and myself. We want to be very intentional about communicating information throughout this school year.
- Proof of medical insurance-Insurance may be purchased here
- Scholastic and WIAA eligibility (see athletic handbook- read current handbook and sign on Family ID)
- Sport Fee and ASB Paid (For cut sports- wait to make payment until team selections)
- All past due fines must be paid to participate
- Pay for your participation fee or outstanding fees by clicking here.
*All new students to the District (boundary or transfer) need to fill out New Student Athlete paperwork and email or turn in to the athletics office in order to be cleared. (Link coming soon)